THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 22, 2010

Oh Hello.


This is my first post. In case you couldn't figure that out. I'm at work right now, but since nothing ever happens here and I finished my actual "work" in less than ten minutes, I can pretty much do whatever I want now. I have my knitting here and the Biography I got for my birthday about David Bowie. So I'll be able to keep myself busy which is always good.


So I finally finished the blanket I have been knitting for the past few weeks. I have it in the bassinet already, let the nesting begin. Isn't it precious? That bassinet has been in my family for 70 years, and I'm so pumped I get to use it for my little booger when she finally pops out.
I have been working on a "Blanket Buddy" for little lady. So far I don't have too much done but when I get further along I will post some pictures. Other than that, not a whole lot has been happening.
Alright well I'm going to go and eat me some Taco goodness. Number 7 from Taco Bell is for sure the way to go. So I'll probably write a bit more later, but ta-a for now!

0 comments: