THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 29, 2010

Baby cold



So I'm coming down with a really lame cold, which I am pretty unimpressed with, hence why I haven't been posting, I feel like crap. I'm losing my voice, so that is shitty. Then on top of that my throat hurts, my stomach is sore, and I have a lovely case of the sniffles. So all around I feel fantastic.


I'm at work right now, as per usual, and yet again we have had no customers. Of course I should totally be used to that by now. I actually panic when someone does come in now, like I don't believe it or something. I'm pretty sure my job description has become "Sit out front by the register and knit baby stuff all night." So that is cool at least!
The piggy will have front feet soon which is going to be cool. Then I can finally start working on my booties! Pink booties for baby! God damn I love baby yarn.
Alright I'm done ranting.
Ta-Ta for now!

0 comments: