THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 25, 2010

My newest project

So I've started my own little project. My mum is helping with some idea's and whatnot while I teach her to knit. For now though it's mostly my BLOOD, SWEAT, AND TEARS going into this thing.
I call em BooBooBabies. They are little knitted facecloth sized things shaped like different animals, and they have a pouch on the front. The pouch is for an icecube. You can also wet them and put them in the freezer for more lingering pain like teething and such.
I'll post some photo's later! If you would like any, just let me know, I can customize them to look like a family pet, or most other animal really. So far I have puppies, kittens, bunnies, duckies, and piggies. So if you have an idea or would like one, email me at aquacadet320@gmail.com .
I have to finish one now though so I'm going to sign off for now, I'll post in a bit.
Ta-Ta for now.

0 comments: