THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Late night

It's 1:45 a.m. and I cannot sleep for the life of me. I have watched the same episodes of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report, Ugly Americans, and South Park like 3 times now. I have been very excited to put together my hospital bag and my diaper bag, and honestly haven't done much else. I've been knitting a little bit, working on a big flower headband for baby. Really though all I want to do is pack baby clothes and shit so I can play with all the awesome things I have for her. I wish she'd hurry up.




Baby daddy is sleeping behind me, he looks ridiculous with the pooch dreaming next to him. I'd like to go to sleep but I'm like, sort of wide awake. The kind of wide awake where you are actually competely exhausted. The fun kind.




My next issue is how much I miss my kitty. She is still at our apartment until we have to move her out, when she will be going to live with a friend until we have our own place again. Boo. :(


That picture just reminded me is all. I'm obsessed with her and I haven't even seen her in weeks. So ready to have a place where I can snuggle her again.
Alright I'm going to go try and lay down, hopefully get some sleep. YEAH RIGHT.
Ta-ta for now.

0 comments: